Big Sur Retreat3 days | $350
The region know as Big Sur is like Yosemite's younger cousin, with all the redwood scaling, rock climbing and, best of all, hiking that the larger park has to offer. Robison Jeffer's once said, "Big Sur is the greatest meeting of land and sea in the world," but the highlights are only accessible on foot.
Our 3-day tour allows you to choose from multiple hikes led by experienced guides during the day, while comfortably situated in the evenings at the historic Big Sur River Inn. Take a tranquil walk to the coastal waterfall at Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Par or hike to the Married Redwoods. If you're prepared for a more strenuous climb, try Ollason's Peak in Toro Park. An optional 4th day includes admission to the Henry Miller Library and the Point Reyes Lighthouse.
View hiking trail information to help you plan which trail is right for you.
- Stay at the historic Big Sur River Inn
- Privately guided hikes
- Hike through any of the 5 surrounding national parks
- Picnic lunches prepared by the River Inn kitchen
- Complimentary country breakfast
- Optional 4th day includes:
- Admission to the Henry Miller Library
- Tour the Point Reyes Lighthouse
- Hikes available for all skill levels